Royal Capital publications can be accessed worldwide. However, the information provided in such postings is only intended for use by recipients located in countries where such use would not constitute a violation of applicable laws or regulations. None of the products and services referred to in Royal Capital Publications are available to Spanish citizens or Spanish residents in any country in the world where the provision of such products and services would constitute a violation of mandatory applicable laws or regulations. .
It is the sole responsibility of any recipient using or ordering a Royal Capital product or service to comply with all applicable laws or regulations.
Royal Capital LTD and Royal OTC Sites use Monetix Pro Merchant Solutions! ("Merchant Solutions") for online payment, order processing, order fulfillment, and other business solutions. Billing occurs at, or shortly after, your transactions. If the credit card is being used for a transaction, Royal Capital may obtain pre-approval for an amount up to the amount of the order. You agree that you will pay for all products you purchase through Seller Solutions and that Royal Capital may charge your credit card for any products purchased.
All product sales are final. Expenses for products and services are non-refundable.
1. Prices for products offered through the Seller Solutions may change at any time, and the Seller Solutions do not provide price protection or refunds in the event of price reductions or promotional offers.
2. If a product is not available after purchase, but before download, the only remedy is a refund. If technical problems or unacceptable delays prevent the delivery of your product, your sole and exclusive remedy is replacement or refund of the price paid, as determined by Royal Capital.
3. In order to comply with Anti-Money Laundering/Anti-Terrorist Financing Rules and Regulations, Royal Capital will only process withdrawals and refunds to the same account (for example, credit/debit card, bank, alternative payment account, etc...) that was obtained to deposit the fund. At your direction, Royal Capital reserves the right to refuse the instruction to process the return of funds to a different account without providing reasons. The customer may be required to provide additional information and documents.
4. To start the return process you must send an email to: [email protected] or create a ticket in the HelpDesk in the Royal Capital Dashboard or commercial platform: https://my.royalcap int.com/ es/helpdesk/chat, you can also contact us by phone at the number: +1 (212) 461 4502 for English or +506 2505 5488 for Spanish
5. All refund requests must be sent to Royal Capital within 7 days from the time of initial payment; the Company will notify the Client in cases where it is not possible to process the cancellation request due to the rules of the card system or the payment institution
6. Royal Capital instantly processes all bank card withdrawal requests. In this way, your withdrawal request is sent to our card processors and your bank, and the entire process can take between 15 to 30 business days until the funds are reflected in your bank account.
7. All refund or cancellation requests must be validated within 15 business days and processed within a maximum of 30 business days, plus the Company will notify the Client in cases where additional time is required.
8. To process a withdrawal or return, Royal Capital is entitled to request, if necessary, additional documentation related to the payment to comply with legal requirements and internal procedures, documents such as: identity document, proof address, last 4 digits of your card number
9. The client cannot request a refund for an amount greater than the amount of the deposit, unless allowed by the card processor and the client's bank. In other words, the total amount of the refund cannot be greater than the total amount of the deposit.
10. Payments to third parties are not allowed. Amounts deposited from a third-party card will be refunded to the same card once Royal Capital has received the cardholder's identification documents.
11. The client has the right to use more than one card as long as he is the holder of all of them, however, clause 3 will continue to be applicable for each card separately.
12. If necessary, it is reported that a payment request can sometimes be processed in several transactions.
13. In the case of using an expired card to make the deposit or if it had been changed, refunds will not be technically possible and in such cases Royal Capital will have the right to reject the request by applying the provision established in clause 3 of our Refund Policy.
14. The fee charged by the card processor available in each country.
15. In cases of abuse of the trading system or any activity contrary to the usual purpose of the service, or actions in bad faith, Royal Capital will be entitled to:
To see how Monetix Pro! handle transactions, visit (https://monetix.pro)